Friday, February 11, 2011

the sunshine state

We love Florida!
We loved the sun
We loved being outside without wearing a million layers
We loved the beach
We loved the schools
We loved spending time together!
We took a trip to Florida to visit some nurse anesthetist school down there that we are hoping to get into next year. It was really productive to visit the schools and talk to students and faculty. But we enjoyed ourselves while we were there. We went to Miami and then to Naples. We loved Naples! The kids had so much fun and were great troopers. Every morning when we went outside Boyce would say, "oh it's warm" Yesterday he asked if we could go to Florida when dad wakes up. We couldn't keep Eve out of the water! She would make you put her down and go straight for it! She wanted to walk so badly! Her poor little legs would get all scraped up. The beach there was just covered with sea shells- the pretty ones that you buy at the shop. It's always hard to come back to the cold, but we hope we will get back there again!

Butts! Mark took this and I thought it was funny! my bum is just a little bigger then eves!






I loved this video it was our first day and our first day out! They were in heaven and we couldn't get them to leave the park

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Gosh your kids are so dang cute. Florida looks beautiful.

Lisa Pace said...

I am so jealous. Sunshine and beaches look like heaven this time of year. Hope the school works out for you.

Tim, Rachel and our girls said...

Oh, how I wish I would have known you were in Florida! I would have driven to Napels to see you! I'm just in Orlando! Anyway, I'm glad you had fun in our sunshine!

Toby and Tammy said...

Every once and a while I stalk your blog. I LOVE Naples! We lived there for a while and I would go back in a heart beat.
So jealous you were in the sunshine state. I sure miss it.

www.tobyandtammythornton.blogspot.com