Saturday, February 19, 2011

somebody is 3 today!

Last year-2 years old
This year- 3 years old


It's true my little boy is 3!
I can't belive it although everyone always think he is 4
because he speak so well and they say he is tall.
He loves to learn. He usually has a word of the day that he is learning & using.
He is the sweetest boy. If I am upset he'll say "it's going to be ok mom. I'll take care of you"
He loves his sister and is a huge daddy's boy!
He loves playing the xbox and when it's warm he would spend all day outside
He has a great love for music! and I might add a great taste for good music
He loves and is excited about life!
He keeps us seeing the great little things and is always making us laugh.
I don't know how many times a day he say "is that funny?"
He is wild, fast & loud and we love him!
Happy Birthday Boyce!



2 comments:

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Happy Birthday Buddy! Hope it is a great birthday

Marianne & Clayton said...

What a cutie! I can't believe he is three now, where does the time go? And I am mostly glad that he has good taste in music. My friends were telling me how their 4 year old keeps requesting Owl City, I would be so ashamed!