Friday, February 25, 2011

Birthday at the Zoo

Eve goes crazy over animals so we thought the zoo would be so fun for her special day
and it was!




Happy 1st Birthday Evey girl!
She lights up our life and anyone she see. She loves waving and saying hi to everyone!
She is my little cuddle bug. She'll hug me so tight and pat my back. And she gives the best kisses!
She loves holding your hand and walking, but she is a chicken.
She walked all the way across the deck after some birds one day so we know she can do it.
I love watching her discover the world.
The girl loves to eat and be in the middle of the party.
She hear music and can't keep herself back- she just has to dance!
She would spend all day outside even when it's extremely cold.
Eve is a big mommy's girl. If I'm somewhere in the house it's not long till I hear her crawling and saying "ma mama mama!!"
She is girly too. She just lights up when she sees a doll or stuff animal and she ooo at it like a gorilla until you give it to her.
and when I say lights up- you just have to imagine her huge eyes getting even bigger!
We love her so much. It was a fast year but none of us remember life without her.

1 comments:

John and Jada McFarlane said...

That looks like a pretty cool zoo! So glad she loved her birthday trip!