Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Silly Boy

e are always looking for way to keep ourselves entertained these days. Boyce is really into watching himself so we have been having fun with the webcam. He can be really silly when he is watching himself, but he keeps me laughing. Today he said to me at breakfast, "I so funny." And I laughed so hard the other day I was checking on him in the bath and he got me all wet and I wasn't happy and he just shrugged his shoulders and said matter of factly, "I shrazy" meaning I crazy

oops I guess I video sound is all off. Well it was cute!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I can't believe I didn't know you were expecting. You look adorable! Boyce is so cute. Love the videos.

Natalie said...

Way too cute! I can't get over how much Boyce looks like Joe when he was little!!! And you hair is BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for all the NV info. That really helps. I really want to live in Summerlin, it sounds so nice. Where exactly did you guys live? And if you have any info on what is fun to do around there, I would really appreciate it!! I can't wait to see your little girl - and I can't believe you are almost due! Good luck!!!