Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year's in Spokane

I love going home!! Between the throwing up, and coughing we had the best time. It was so relaxing and fun. My parents just spoil us and I eat it up while I can. We didn't get to see all my family or friends. But we had so much fun with nate & amy and I even got to see my friend Beth from high school. We watched a lot and I mean of lot of football and work on lots of fun craft projects. Boyce was such a trooper through all the traveling, we were gone for almost a month and he is so happy to be home. Now back to real life.








Like father like son



Boyce loves flying on the "hairplane"

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Sarah! I'm so excited that you are having a girl! She will be so cute!! CONGRATS!

NACJMAC said...

What a fun time we had! I love the pictures- You guys are so sweet and we miss you already. Can't wait for that precious baby girl to get here and meet her. Joey's been saying "Shoey" and laughing. We miss all the funny things Boyce said. We've been quoting him. Love you guys!

Laurie said...

Love the father/son photo! So cute! Miss you guys.