Friday, December 12, 2008

the new arrival

The last couple of days Boyce has been so crabby. I was getting so frustrated because he wasn't napping well and hardly would eat anything. Then today we was crawling around and I saw him pick up a mystery item and put it in his mouth, so I grabbed them and was trying to did it out when I felt it.... a tooth! After all this time he finally got his first tooth poking through. I don't know why but it's so exciting. Boyce is just growing up everyday. There really is something new he does each day. He is pulling himself up on things, crawling again, and repeating sounds, hand motions and little words, of coarse it's hard to believe because most of it he doesn't do for anyone but us. It's still so exciting and fu

2 comments:

John and Jada McFarlane said...

It is so exciting when it takes just about 10 months! Owen didn't get his first tooth until after Christmas and we were so excited!

Jill said...

AAAAH, he's been teething! That's very exciting news :) not that it makes you parents happy with his crabby-ness... sorry.

We want to see you before you move! Wherever that may be. I'm with Laurie, feeling out of the loop on that one.