Friday, December 19, 2008

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans”

You might be wondering what are plans are for our lives. I have been wondering that myself. Mark just finished up here at BYU and the long term goal is to go to dental school. But for now we are moving to Vegas. We found a little place to live while Mark works for a while. I plan on taking care of our little boy and enjoy the sunshine. This is a huge step for us. I have been in Utah for just over 6 years. I do love it here but we are ready for a new adventure. So watch out Vegas here we come!

6 comments:

DaNae said...

Where are you moving in Vegas? We live in henderson right now but just bought a house in Northwest las vegas. You will love it here.

Kate said...

Oh how exciting!! Good luck, what an adventure :)

lyndsey said...

yay! when do you move? and where are you going? we go through vegas all the time...we'll have to meet up! (although...don't count on too much sun. they have snow right now!)

Britt and Brad said...

I'm so jealous! You will love it there!

Michelle said...

Wow. I can't believe you guys are moving to Vegas soon! I hope everything goes well for you guys. I miss you so much, you don't even know! I love you guys!!

Jill said...

We are so excited for you & your big adventure! Can we please come visit? Maybe this summer we can stop by Vegas. We do miss you here!