Monday, October 13, 2008

lots of visitors

We had a great weekend even though it was so cold! We even got a little bit of snow. Our friends Brett & Laurie were here visiting from Texas and stopped by to see us. There little twin girls are a month older then Boyce I know it's hard to believe becuase he is so much bigger! Then my parents came to spend the weekend here in Provo. It was so much fun, and we miss them already. It's so wonderful that they can come and visit us. We got lots of cute pictures of Boyce with grandma & grandpa and my brother Joe and his wife Mal. We have really loved living by them. My sweet sister in-law Amy sent Boyce a really cute Halloween package and he really loved the bubbles! thanks

7 comments:

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Wow, Boyce is a little hottie! He is so cute! You're going to have to use a bat to keep the girls away!

Ryan and Lacey said...

Love the pictures...especially the one with Boyce's hat! Maybe he and one of my girls can write eachother on their missions ;)! An adorable family Sarah!

Tim, Rachel and our girls said...

So, my favorite picture is the second one down. Boyce's face is priceless! Honestly, you really do have quite the looker on your hands! I love to keep up with you and your beautiful family via blog. I miss all my sisters! Love ya!

Laurie said...

We were so glad we got to visit with you guys! It was great to be able to see you again. Hope we can visit you soon in San Antonio, you would like it there!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

I wish we lived closer to you guys. I am still counting on you guys getting accepted to dental school in AZ! Boyce is going to be walking by the next time we see you guys. He is adorable! Love the pictures.

Michelle said...

It's so fun having family in town! Those are some pretty cute pictures, too! Boyce's shirt is adorable! See you tomorrow!

NACJMAC said...

Ohh, I just want to kiss that little man! He is so stinkin' cute I can't take it. Growing so fast. We can't wait to be all together! Miss you all!