Thursday, July 31, 2008

What Boyce Loves....



He loves to laugh at mom & dad doing stupid things and loves to stop when he sees a camera so we have to do spy cam



He loves music and even more when his dad sings and plays the guitar



He loves being outside



He loves walking mom to work and if he is awake he loves even more when she gets home



He loves cups preferably with something in it



He loves to have a blanket to snuggle with when he goes to bed

He loves sitting in his bumbo and watch us eat lunch



He loves snuggling with mom & dad in bed in the morning



He loves making all different kinds of noises, including his favorite which is blowing raspberries

He recently loves feeding himself with his bottle when moms at work



He loves suck or gnaw on anything he can get into month especially his toes

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That's really sweet! I bet you miss him when you have to go to work! Luckily in just a few weeks you won't have to leave like that anymore! He's such a cute little boy - and he's so good! It was fun having you guys over last weekend! Can't wait for you to move back and we can hopefully do it more often! :)

Brandon and Erica said...

What a cute list! He is such a cutie! I can't believe how big he is!

Holly said...

What a big boy he's turning into! He's so cute, and I love that list! It makes me so excited for my little guy to come!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

He is so cute! We miss you guys. Sorry I have been such a slacker on my blog lately! I will be better. I can't believe how big Boyce is getting.

Tiffany said...

I'm pretty sure he gets more and more handsome as he grows older.