Saturday, July 9, 2011

Cake pops

So I saw this babycake maker, at my favorite store here- Gordmans, and thought mark would love it for making pancakes and donuts holes. So I got for father's day but it's turned out to be more of a gift for myself. I started to learn about cake pops, which I am sure you all know about, because I read on a blog if you didn't know about them then you live under a rock. well I guess I live under a rock but I love them! And I love making them. So if you live under a rock too you should check it out!





yummy breakfast puffs

3 comments:

The SaSSeR's said...

I love cake pops! What a fun mom you are.

Marianne & Clayton said...

What a cool machine! I've only made or had the kind where you mix a whole baked cake with frosting and shape them into balls- and I found I really don't care for those ones at all. But this thing is cool- it just makes the cake into a ball. I want one!

Dallas - Jaycie - Ashton - Jaxon said...

Yum! Those look so good! Very cute! You always do the funnest things with your kids :)