Saturday, April 23, 2011

my little Easter bunnies

After getting all the groceries put away I came around the corner and found this.
I laughed so hard
I guess that is what you get with lots of helpers around


Boyce loved dying eggs. We did it while eve napped :)
You get a lot of cracks in your eggs when your 3 year old is in charge


We went to a little ward Easter Egg hunt.
They loved it and all the candy even more!
I have spent most of today hiding and re-hiding eggs.
They can't get enough of it.
Good thing we are out of candy though
well until tomorrow at least :)


2 comments:

Lisa Pace said...

The picture with Eve and the lettuce is so adorable. I can't believe Boyce is 3! He looks so grown-up. Have a Happy Easter. :)

Marianne & Clayton said...

Oh my gosh. What a healthy little bunny you have! That picture is Easter perfection.