Monday, July 19, 2010

cutest kids

These two just love each other. Boyce can't get enough of Eve-he wants to kiss, hug and hold her, and Eve is always cracking up over him
Eve- she is my little sunshine! She is full of smiles and laughs. She loves being outside and she is a little roly poly I lay her down and come back and she has rolled herself across the room. She is also starting to sit up, but she loves it but she gets too excited and falls over. :)
Boyce- He is crazy and just keeps us laughing all day long with the funny things he says. He loves grandma's yard and works hard in all day, mowing, picking raspberries (he eats all he picks) and helping grandma. He is just so much fun!

We love our kids and can't get enough of their sweet faces

3 comments:

NACJMAC said...

They are so wonderful! They make life so magical and fun- I can't believe Eve is sitting up so well!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Ahhh I am missing it all! They are pretty darn cute, that is for sure. I love the last picture of Boyce and Mark...hilarious!

Eric and Jaime said...

I never got a chance to tell you how adorable your new addition is! What a sweetie. I'm glad you get to spend some time at home while your hubby is working so hard. We miss you guys hope all is well.