Monday, May 17, 2010

Idaho Fun

We had a week break in school and were brave enough to take a long road trio with 2 little ones. They were such great travelers! We really enjoyed our time.
Mark's brother Mike got home from his mission in Alabama


Mark turned 30!! That's a big one!
We saw our new little niece Saydee who is 8 days younger then Eve
This is what Boyce did almost the whole time-- played games with his cousin Avery. He already misses him so much! They loved playing together!
I hung out with my sister inlaw, Amanda while the boys kayaked and golfed. It was wonderful. She is so dear!
and I got to see my best friend Julie. This is Eve and Julie's sweet girl Liberty. They were born 9 days apart.


4 comments:

lyndsey said...

fun trip! hey, give me tips on traveling with a baby. ours is going to be like 6 weeks old when we have to drive back to utah and i'm already having nightmares about it. did you have to stop a ton to feed her and stuff?

NACJMAC said...

Oh, and we seem to always forget Mark's birthday! And 30 is a big one! We'll have to have a little celebration when we all get together. Happy Late Birthday Mark- we love you!

NACJMAC said...

I guess it didn't save my first comment, but I just said how cute the pictures were, and it looks like a fun trip and I love the matching baby girls! So precious!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

I thought that I was your bf! Whatever Sarah! Looked like a fun trip, glad you made it home safe. Sorry I didn't call you back today, I will call you tomorrow!