Thursday, September 3, 2009

Our special Visitor

My mom came to visit us last week and we loved every minute of it. It's not a easy place to get to so we were so glad that she came. She helped us get more settled and just spoiled us. It made the transition easier for me with Mark going back to school and being in a new place. There isn't a ton to do here, but we went to the park and to a fun Pioneer museum, and watched a lot of fun Movies. We miss her already.






Believe it our not; one foot is my moms and one is mine-- guess which one


2 comments:

Laurie said...

Fun! What a cute feet picture! They are exactly symmetrical! I think yours is on the left. I'm pretty sure I'm right too ;)

John and Jada McFarlane said...

I know exactly which one is yours and which one is Corla's maybe it is because I know you both so well... Or maybe the toe nail polishes gave it away. We are excited to get her next! I am getting so sad that we live so far away when I see how big Boyce is getting! Hey did you get that package yet? Maybe you accidentally gave me one of your 9 previous addresses? It would be hard to keep them straight. Haha, no just joking I am sure it is the post offices fault.