Friday, May 1, 2009

to AZ and back again


We love being with our family, and miss them all when we are away so we took another quick trip to Arizona to be with John and Jada (my brother). We had such a great time being outside, playing Wii, eating, golfing, and hanging out. It was also fun to go and see where Dr. McFarlane is now working. Boyce loves being with his cousins. Owen and Paige are growing up to be quite the comedians and baby Sybil is getting bigger and cuter ever day. She is the perfect baby.



4 comments:

The SaSSeR's said...

How fun!! I wish i could be a dirve away from my family!! So any new news?? Not really from our end either. So we need to chat soon and catch up! also when are you guys coming!! Love ya

NACJMAC said...

Those pictures are soooo cute! I love them. I can't wait to be all together. We are missing everyone so much- you guys feel so far away. Boyce is growing up so big. Can't wait to play with him!

Laurie said...

That looks like so much fun. There's nothing like hanging out with family. I love the pictures, very cute!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Love the pictures, do you think you could get me a copy? We had such a great time with you guys and are looking forward to another awesome week in June at CANNON BEACH!!