Thursday, March 19, 2009

St. Paddy's Day & Baby Steps

Happy Spring everyone!! (well I guess officially it's the first day tomorrow) We are so happy it's here and it's nice to have a spring where the temperature is in the 80s! We had a fun St. Patrick's Day. Like every year, Mark made us green waffles that were delicious. Boyce and I went to story time at the library which is always a highlight during the week. We also enjoy the beautiful weather taking a walk to the park. oh yeah and guess who is walking (well kinda of)?!!?! Check out the video

Tired boy after long hot walkMy cute Irish Boys

6 comments:

Rachelle said...

how cute! those first steps are priceless! he'll be running in no time.

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Way to go Boyce! He is such a cutie. We miss you guys.

Brandon and Erica said...

I love how nonchalant his walk is :-). He just seems like he's just on a nice brisk jaunt. :-) Such a cute little guy.

Michelle said...

Oh my!! I can't believe how old he is getting! What a little cutie!

Irene said...

He IS walking! That's exciting! I love how happy he looks when he gets to you.

The SaSSeR's said...

how did you get the dentist thing from youtube