Tuesday, February 17, 2009

great weekend

We had a great weekend. My little brother Joe and his wife Mal came to visit from Utah. We felt bad because we didn't have the great weather like they were looking for but it was a good time still. We shopped, the boys golfed, we went to Red Rock Canyon and ate great food, we even had an early little birthday party for Boyce.




Mark, Boyce and I went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner on Valentine's Day. Even with our little boy it was fun and romantic. Joe offered to watch him but we just couldn't do that to them on Valentine's day- but thanks joe! :)

2 comments:

Marianne & Clayton said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Boyce! I can't believe it's been a year! And save the good weather for when we visit. I guess it will be a while, baby is nearing, but enjoy it for us in the meantime.

Brandon and Erica said...

I miss you! I can't believe little Boyce is already having his first birthday! Geez...crazy how fast that went :-) How fun that even though you are in LV, you still get to see your family so often. Can't believe Joe is married!