Thursday, January 8, 2009

our move & new year

Well, we did it! We moved to Las Vegas. It's definitely not our first move but it was the biggest. Thank you to everyone who helped us. This is Boyce's fourth home in his one year of living! We really hope to be here for awhile. My parents flew into Provo and helped us so much with the packing, driving and moving in. It would have been so much harder without them. We have been here just over a week but it's starting to feel like home. I do enjoy the nice weather. Boyce and I walked to the park yesterday to swing. It's strange to come from feet of snow to this.
We had a fun New Year's eve too, although we didn't make it to midnight. :) My parents took us to Red Lobster and then we played games until 11 pm!! That was a really late night during this big moving trip. We had a really fun time and lots of great laughs.


5 comments:

John and Jada McFarlane said...

Oh my gosh! Boyce looks so old! We miss you guys. I hope that you can come for Johnny's birthday, we would love to see you guys.

Rachelle said...

k now listen....we are only 4 hours away from each other now! yup - only 4! so when you want to come to the beach our place is ALWAYS open. seriously the beach is not even 1/2 a mile away.

glad you are safe and sound in your new home!!

NACJMAC said...

Fun to see the "catch up"! We're so happy you found a great place to live and continue your adventure. Miss you guys and hope to see you soon somehow! LOVE YOU!

Micah and Shey said...

Hey Stranger! It's Samson! ;) I'm glad I read your blog coz I wouldn't know that you moved to Vegas if I didnt! Anyway, I know it's hard to move all the time so I hope you guys stay there for a while. If not, Boyce will just have the coolest "moving" stories to tell everyone when he gets old. :)

Dan & Heidi Goodrich said...

Sarah,
Yeah, You are here! We would love to help you with moving in or anything you need. Where are you guys living?