Thursday, August 21, 2008

I did it!!




I can't believe this day finally came. I graduated from Brigham Young University. It was so nice to have my mom there, mark's mom & dad and sisters. It was such a special day to accomplish a goal that I have had since I was a little girl. I majored in Recreation management and Youth Leadership with a business Management minor. Now you might ask what am I going to do and I would say I don't know! I wish to just stay home and be a mom and we will see if that is possible. My goal now lies in being a good mom and wife. I love being mom and my education will help me. I am thankful for the parents and Mark for all the suport. I couldn't have done it's without them!


7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congratulations. I'm sure it wasn't easy with Boyce, so double congrats for doing it!

Michelle said...

That's so awesome! Good job! I'm jealous!!

Holly said...

Congratulations Sarah! That's such a good feeling to finally be done! You look beautiful, by the way.

Kyle and Megan said...

You make that cap and gown look good! I'm glad you finally got to walk and feel that sense of accomplishment!

Irene said...

Congratulations!

Jill said...

Congratulations Sarah!! We are so happy for you (but we are bummed we never had the chance to see you in action up in Park City). Looks like that Spokane trip was pretty fun too :)

Laurie said...

Sarah! You look so beautiful in that first picture. And Boyce is sure turning into a handsome little man. Congrats on graduating!